We are starting to get stock of ERA forks but not enough to cover backorders or put stock onto the webshop at the moment! please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more info or get a set on backorder! We will be starting test rides on the ERA fork soon (fitted to your bike!) email for more info....
EXT's new ERA fork was something that had to happen! Anyone that has ridden the EXT Storia or Arma rear shock knows how underwhelming the forks can feel in comparison to the rear damper. The prospect of an EXT fork of the same kind of feel as the rear shock is exciting to say the least! Support, Traction and Comfort are not usually words that end up in the same sentence when describing forks so to be able to get the support and lack of friction from the HS3 hybrid 'coil/air' system and the traction and comfort you would expect from an EXT damper.
ERA Fork specs...
- HS3, Hybrid coil and air spring: with 2 adjustable positive air chambers and high volume negative chamber
- New Crown design: forged AL 7050 T6 to substantially increase stiffness
- High volume Cartridge with Ø22 mm piston, engineered circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- HDRV unique compression valve system Ø24 mm piston
- IFP reservoir Ø24 mm piston
- 3 way adjustable, Low and High speed Bump and Rebound
- Main strut low friction system: new DU bushing material from our WRC technology combined with dedicated EXT oil
- Cartridge and Air spring low friction System: innovative floating shaft guide combined with the EXT proprietary coating and superfinish chrome shaft.
Weight: 2280 g (29” 170 mm with uncut steer tube, axle and lube)
– 140 mm
– 150 mm
– 160 mm
– 170 mm
AVAILABLE WHEEL SIZE/OFFSET
– 29 inch
– Offset: 44 mm