THE ADVANTAGE OF COIL SPRING SHOCK WITH THE LIGHTNESS OF AIR.
The EXT STORIA was the first coil mountain bike shock with a 2 way lock-out system. The best performances and comfort in uphill or transfer without any bobbing. Our LOK system is completely customizable by our authorized dealers and have got a special blow-off valve if you forget it before downhill.
Our LOK technology is different than the other lock-out systems. A completely independent valve to control the oil flow. In this way is possible to have a firm lock-out but the max grip that you can need on rocky uphills trails. Full tyres grip but also a smoother and comfortable shock when you want to grab the hardest mountains. The most efficient lock-out to transfer all your strength to your bike.
The lightest enduro mountain bike coil shock. Only 635gr including spring (200×57 version with a 325 lbs spring).
Every shock include two different Super Alloy Springs.
EXT STORIA LOK
– Largest main piston: Ø29mm high flow
– Largest valve piston: Ø24mm
– High dynamic response
– Largest reservoir floating piston: Ø28mm
– Unique Rebound Adjustment System to separate bump and rebound oil flow.
– Ultra-Low friction coating
– All CNC manufactured in Alloy 7075 T6 and Titanium
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensivity
– LOK Technology customers tuning
– No bobbing
– Dedicate setting for each bike
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High Turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize Seal
635gr with spring for 200/57 mm with a 325lbs spring
AVAILABLE LENGHTS / STROKE
Custom size on demand